Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Product Review

Product Review:  Tingley Knee Boots



I owe most of my great garden finds to my wife.  She finds high quality products at great prices.  The Tingley boots she found at Tractor Supply Store are a good example.  Author's note - I have not been paid or otherwise compensated by Tingley Boot, Tractor Supply or anyone else for this review.  I just like em!


Tingley offers several types of knee high rubber boots similar to the ones pictured above.  These are the "better quality" brand.  Of the two I saw at Tractor Supply, I think the only difference between this and the original is the foam insert that provides a little more cushion.  The other are pretty much the same, but a little more flimsy.  At $20 for the ones pictured vs $16 for the entry level, I decided to treat myself. 


What I like:
- Soft, thick soles that are well suited for trekking through the muck.  
- Easy to get on, and easy to get off.  They have nubs on the heel that allow you to take them on and off without touching them with your hands.  Perfect for putting on when you want to run out to the garden on your lunch break. :-)
- Knee high, so you don't need to worry about snakes, or getting your pants filthy.


What I don't like:
- Like any all-rubber boot, they will give you sweaty feet on a hot day. 
- The soles are soft enough that a nail can go right through.  That said, you would have to step pretty hard since they are so thick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment